Monday 18 July 2011

Miss my 15years of my school life

If only I could stop the time, I would, but unfortunately, I could not.

     I do not know how should I feel knowing few days from now, i will be entering a new world of truths and realities. Honestly, I feel happy and excited because I am able to finish my part of life till here and continue on with what else the future has stored for me, but at the same time, I also feel sad and afraid because I will soon be separated with the people I have been with for the last 15 years of my life. I fear not being with the people that meant a lot to me. I fear going out of my comfort zone. I fear uncertainties.

 High school life will always be memorable for me, because it is where I truly learned what life is really all about. I learned to cherish the little things I have with my loved ones. I learned to be contented whatever I have right now. I learned how to stand still and be strong no matter what life throws at me. I learned how to respect, care, and love the people around me, and lastly, the most significant one, which surely I will bring with me for the rest of my life, I learned to trust and love everyone.

 I want  more time to spend with my friends. .

Yet in spite of all the negative things, I still want and will say I had the best time of my life. Experience is said to be the greatest teacher, and I strongly believe that. I had been through a lot during my high school years. There were many times when I was down.There were many times when I was emotionally hurt. There were many times when I stumble and fall, and barely could stand up again. But the lesson is, one cannot learn how to stand up and be strong unless he/she first fall.

     No matter what happen, I will never forget my school friends for they showed me the true meaning of friendship. They are the reasons why I enjoyed much my  school life. I may meet and have new group of friends soon, but for certain they will still be different and irreplaceable in my heart. I do not know how can I ever thank and show my depth of gratitude to God for all of the wonderful people He has brought into my life. Without them, I would not be where I am right now.

     Change is constant. I do not know what the future holds for me. I have no idea where would I be five years from now, but there is one thing I am very certain about, everything happens for a reason by God's will and I shall not fear. I am a grown up person now. I must not be dependent anymore. I must be strong enough to accept whatever challenges are there ahead of me.

If only I could really stop time, I would...

No comments:

Post a Comment