Tuesday 13 December 2011

Still Love you Most ♥ o_O




After long 5months....
As my exams got over i decided to call my Ex-gf.

Tring..Tring..Tring..Tring....
Me: Hello
She: Hello, Who is this?
Me: Ankush :P
She: Sorry, i dont know any Ankush, i think you dallied wrong number.
Me: hey its me Lalit. Did you remove my number?
She: No i formatted all number and messages.
Me: So how are you ?
She: I am ok! You tell how things going on your side ?
Me: I am Awesome... Just Finished with my Exams !
She: So How is your gf ?
Me: huh ? Well i don't have any gf :(
She: So why Did you Leave her ?
Me: i don't have any gf so there is no question to leave her :P
How is your BF ?
She: He is Fine. But you are asking as he is in hospital ?
Me: No Problem. But soon he will be in Hospital :D :P
She: Stop this Non-Sense... You actually don't know, it took me 4months to get over you and move
on... you just had break-up because of your friend saying random things about me.
Me: I am Sorry for that thing.. I am already Regretting it...
She: Well its easy for you to say sorry, but it hurt me so much :-(
Me: Is you bf caring ?
She: Yes, he is but he can't take your place and you understand me better....
Me: Its already Over now, but i wish you all the best for your life... will miss you always ♥

P.S.
It's easy to Love someone but hard to let someone Love you back.. That's the challenge of Love. Fighting without knowing how to win . .

[I say 'I Love You' . .not to hear it back.. I say it to make sure that you know . .]

1 comment: