Saturday 26 May 2012

You Left Me Broken :(




The broken clock is a comfort, it helps me sleep tonight
Maybe it can stop tomorrow from stealing all my time
I am here still waiting though i still have my doubts
I am damaged at best, like you've already figured out

I'm falling apart, and i can't breath
With a broken heart that's still beating
In the pain there is no healing
In your name I find meaning
So I'm holding' on, I'm holding' on, I'm holding' on
Forever holding' on to you

The broken locks were a warning you got inside my head
I tried my best to be guarded, I'm an open book instead
I still see your reflection inside of my eyes
That are looking for a purpose, they're still looking for life


I'm hanging' on another day
Just to see what you will throw my way
And I'm hanging' on to the words you say
You said that I will be OK Soon :\

The broken lights on the way left me here alone
I may have lost my way now, forgotten my way to home

I am falling a part, and i can't accept that you can't be mine


P.S: I don't Regret my past, I regret the time i wasted with wrong people..

No comments:

Post a Comment