Friday 6 July 2012

Once upon a time, when I fell in love





Once upon a time, when I fell in love

Under the tree when i sat down
the yellow leaves that made my crown,
cheesy breeze just flowing through
reminds me of just you and you!


the grassy green shone on my face
kittens huddling down in a race,
golden rays of the sun did fall
over my head the tree stood tall.


grazing sheep at the picket fence
scenic beauty as intense,
olive branch in the mouth of the dove
once upon a time when fell in love!


the tree was gone, the wind had passed
opened my eyes when i realized,
nice lil' dream engaged my sleep
i've fallen in love, a love so deep.


it's not a story, it's not a song
i know it's love and i'm not wrong,
it's just a lil' feeling i've got
a feeling for years that i've sought.


a feeling so lovely so amazing
la la la la la i want to sing,
olive branch in the mouth of the dove
once upon a time when i fell in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment