Tuesday 29 January 2013

Words From My Heart...

 
Its been 2 Years now. I've forgotten her. I got over her. Yes, I actually did. There was a time, I loved her like anything. She meant the world to me. I could've done anything for her. Young blood. Mistakes happen. I thought she loved me back the same way I did. I still remember screwing up my Economic paper just because of a small, stupid fight we had the night before. Never knew what was coming in the near future. Never realized, what she could do to me. What she actually did to me. I cried. I got hurt. I burned up from within. Wishing that she would one day realize her mistakes. But that day never came. I got cheated badly. Started getting messages from random boys that your girl does this with me, your girl does that with me. I remember sending her the last text six months back. It read. " And I love a girl like you ? Shame on me. " Well, Today, Things have definitely changed. She's with someone else. And the funny part. She once promised me, " If I break up with you, I'd never be in a relationship with anyone else ever again. " I got cheated, Definitely, not once, not twice, not thrice. But a lot of times. That was the gift I received for loving her. For caring about her. Yes, for being over possessive. But that's okay. I would like to thank her for all this. It is because of her, that I am the person I am today. Completely heartless. I love being one. I DON'T believe in love anymore. I assure you. I would make the worst boyfriend ever. Maybe she's very happy today. Maybe she thinks she's very clever. Maybe the guy loves her more than I used to. But that's all fine. Because she made me who I am today.
Most of my friends will know who I am talking about. Anyway.
I know I've become heartless, my friends know too. I know I don't believe in love.
 Thank you for making me the person I am today. Thank you for making me strong.
May God Bless you for cheating on me so many times. :)

- Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment