Friday 7 February 2014

FEBRUARY LOVE #1

*FOR SOMEONE WHO WILL BE MISSED THIS VALENTINE...*

My love, life, the true essence of my smile,
The comfort, the joy my eyes can’t hide,
The dreams that you make my eyes see,
the fact that you just let me be,
the times we fight and yell,
and then the cute stupid sorries we tell,
during long conversations for hours,
the cupid smiles at us from the stars.
The time I spend in your arms,
Is truly a bliss,
For all we suffer living apart,
melts away with every kiss,
The promise to be there forever,
knowing that love will leave us never,
beautiful is what you make me feel,
with every moment my heart you steal,
your unconditional love for me
reflects in your eyes,
and I won’t give up on you,
whatever may be the price,
for all these things and many more…
I love you
And I love you a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment